Goals At A Glance
Overall Goal: $3.5 billion
OVERALL GOALS BY PURPOSE
- Endowment 50%
- Current Use 24%
- Capital 26%
OVERALL GOALS BY AREA
|Arts & Sciences
|Social Policy & Practice
|Institute of Contemporary Art
NON-FINANCIAL AND ENGAGEMENT GOALS
There are many opportunities for Penn alumni, students, parents, and friends to participate in Making History. Beyond the financial targets are specific goals for engagement that represent Penn’s commitment to broadening and cultivating its most important relationships. These goals include:
- Strengthen campus and regional activities that engage alumni, students, parents, and friends and provide increased access to Penn’s vast academic resources.
- Build on the success of alumni class and affinity group programming, creating new ways for alumni to connect with each other.
- Expand career networking opportunities for alumni and students.
- Grow the number of alumni who support Penn’s commitment to educational excellence through their annual gifts.
- Increase the number of individuals who create lasting legacies at Penn through their planned gifts and Harrison Society participation.
- Deepen student awareness and involvement in the full range of development and alumni relations activities.